Twenty-four families at Owatonna, Minnesota originally founded this group in 1984 as the Midwest Sad Iron Collectors Club. Over the years our group grew in both size and scope. At the Kansas City Convention in 2008 we voted to update our name to PITCA, reflecting the diversity of our membership.
Today we have members from the United States plus Australia, Canada, England, France, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Romania, Spain and Switzerland. We stay connected through regional meetings, the annual convention, this website, Facebook and our quarterly newsletter.
All information on our website is shared with the public with the exception of the hidden sub-tabs under Members Only, visible only to dues paying members: Buy-Sell-Trade, Member Directories, Discussion Forum, Lending Library, and the Pressing News (available to members online since March 2015).
Many images on our website can be enlarged: click once to enlarge; click twice to zoom in.
We look forward to adding you to our growing fellowship of collectors and we invite you to Join PITCA!
Featured Image: an awesome display of fluting irons and mangle boards from the Carson collection in New Jersey.
Check out the Events/Upcoming Auctions tabs for info on scheduled Iron & Trivet Auctions.
Pre-Convention Iron Auction on 8/4/16: Open to the Public and will be broadcast live on the internet.
2016 PITCA Convention 8/5/16 & 8/6/16: Info and Registration Form
Not yet a member of PITCA? Join us and attend the 2016 Convention in Columbus, Ohio! There will be numerous activities during the convention. You will pay your initial PITCA dues as you register for the convention.
Details from the 2015 International Congress are posted at the top header under the Int Congress tab. Irons, trivets, mangle boards, sprinkler bottles and more from four of the world's finest collections are featured!
* The June 2016 issue of Pressing News is posted under the Members Only tab.
* The updated version of our PITCA Lending Library Inventory is now available for viewing and printing under the Members Only tab.
* Please submit your Convention Registration ASAP. Forms are inserted in the June Pressing News.
* Bringing something special for sale to the Convention? Post your info in Buy-Sell-Trade for other members to see.
* Members: Don't yet have full website access? Having a problem signing in? Sign-up info here (Allow a few seconds for this page to load.)