Twenty-four families at Owatonna, Minnesota founded this group in 1984 as the Midwest Sad Iron Collectors Club. Over the years our group has grown in both size and scope.
At the Kansas City Convention in 2008 we voted to update our name to PITCA, reflecting the diversity of our membership. Today we have members from the United States plus Australia, Canada, England, France, Germany, Israel, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Romania, and Switzerland.
All information on our website is shared with the public with the exception of the hidden sub-tabs under Members Only, visible only to dues paying members.
Many images on our website can be enlarged: click once to enlarge; click twice to zoom in.
Featured Image: A display of little (5" or less) irons and trivets, courtesy of PITCA member Lynn Rosack.
Click Here to learn about the many benefits of joining our organization. A membership application is provided for your convenience. We look forward to adding you to our growing fellowship of collectors!
Image: A PITCA member's Display at the 2017 Convention.
One benefit of PITCA membership is access to the Pressing News, published quarterly. Each issue contains interesting information not found elsewhere as well as updates on member activities and ads.
Our current March 2018 issue contains the following in-depth articles:
* The March edition of the Pressing News is now available for viewing at Members Only ~ Pressing News.
* The Registration Form for the 34th Annual PITCA Convention, July 13-14, 2018 in Pittsburgh PA, is again included in the March Pressing News. Please complete and submit ASAP.
* We have new members! You'll find them listed at Members Only ~ Club Directory.
* Your photo is needed at the Members Only ~ PITCA Picture Directory.
* A "Join Us" Flyer pdf is available at Members Only/Print Flyers. Please print some and distribute to friends and local antique outlets to advertise PITCA!
* Dues paying members: be sure to Sign Up for our website if you have not yet done so.